 Local / European Union / 181
Re: LEGO Legend #10041 European prices - MISTAKE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.eu, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.loc.eu, Henrik Erlandsson writes:
btw I think it should be DKK 499.95... otherwise it's 10 times cheaper in
Denmark than in Sweden, and I doubt that :1

Early Monday morning Shop at Home corrected the price for Denmark, it has
become DKK 579.95 now.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.