 Local / European Union / 171
  Re: LEGO Legend set #10041 to Europe

(...) Hi Manfred, I went to LEGO.com, and still the set is not available for order. Not even a pricetag yet! And that's precisely what I'm curious about: given the current exchange rate, should we expect LEGO to offer a price in EUR similar to the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: LEGO Legend set #10041 to Europe

(...) Hello Pedro, I did some simple web reseach, compairing all other (already available) sets that cost £49,99 (British Pounds) on the "United Kingdom" pages of Shop at Home. Of those we can look up the price to pay in Euro. It turns out there is (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu)