 Local / European Union / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
6472 no longer available in Europe!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:54:57 GMT

I tried to purchase one set #6472 earlier today without success (I had tried
yesterday and they were available, but I screwed up in the process and had
to retry :-/). So I phoned LEGO Iberia to know if it was a temporary
removal, but I was told the set was *discontinued*. Same thing throughout
Europe.
And then I noticed it is still available from the USA/Canada S@H. Any idea why?
Better still, can LEGO Iberia order one for me from the States? That would
solve my problem!

If anyone knows how I can get my hands in one of these for *roughly* the
same price I'd pay for it in Europe, please feel free to e-mail me. I really
would love to own one... :-/

Pedro