 Local / European Union / 164
163  |  165
Subject:
PLUGfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:24:33 GMT

Hi everyone,

PLUG is organizing its second event this year, due to take place on the
weekend of 14/15 September, and I thought that it might be nice to post this
here in case someone may be nearby at the time... we'd love to invite enyone
to show up!   :-)
The meeting will take place near the northern border with Spain, in a small
town called Vila Praia de Âncora. To those of you who may be interested in
showing up, there are trains from Spain via Tuy, and from Lisbon (one
correspondence in either case). The nearest Airport is Porto (Oporto), about
100km away (I ignore if Vigo airport is working regularly). Also, there are
a number of road routes to get there, please feel free to ask for options.
Lodging: there are rooms for rent in town, and also hotels nearby.

Interested? Do not hesitate, ask your questions at will in .loc.pt!!

Pedro