 Local / Danmark / 478
477  |  479
Subject:
10 Vigtige Krav Til en Lego Indsats og Dens Resultat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 04:14:25 GMT

Hi:

In 1962 Lego provided each of their employees with the now classic Principles of
Play. Around this same time they also produced another card that I need help
with the translation:

10 Vigtige Krav Til en Lego Indsats og Dens Resultat

1 - Være saglig og sand
2 - Være positiv og enkel
3 - Være økonomisk
4 - Være international
5 - Vække begejstring og begejstre
6 - Anspore fantasi og aktivitet
7 - Overhold karakteristika
8 - Gå forud for personlige hensyn
9 - Følge sagan op
10 - Følge firmaets grundtanke

I have run this through several online translators and get the general idea but
the specific context is still missing. Any help with a real translation would be
much appreciated.

Thanks for any assistance and thank you for all of your past help.

My history site can be seen at:

http://www.brickfetish.com

--Jim