 Local / Danmark / 365
  Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!

(...) Hi Kecia and all club members, Congratulations with your club. Perhaps we'll meet someone at the next Lego Event in Zwolle - Holland. Our webpage can be found at : www.belug.be - still under construction. Topics to put on the webpage will be (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!

In lugnet.loc.dk, Ludo Soete wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Ludo. Thanks! I know there's at least one of our members who is keen to go to LEGOWORLD. :-) I don't know, if I'm going my self... (...) I have already visited your website a couple of times. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)