 Local / Deutschland / 947
  Re: Jitter in Archimedes auf Arte

(...) Jurgen, I don't completely understand your question, but here are some links to information about Jitter. I don't know what's happened to it though. (URL) there is a PDF with lots more information: auf Deutsch (URL) English (URL) a /. article (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Jitter in Archimedes auf Arte

Hi Clark, (...) I asked if somebody recorded the part of the TV-Show Archimedes/Archimede on Arte, a French-German TV station, where Jitter was shown flying around in the international space station as part of a feature on LEGO Mindstorms. I never (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.de)