 Local / Deutschland / 947
Re: Jitter in Archimedes auf Arte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Juergen Stuber wrote:
Hallo allerseits,

habe gerade zum erstenmal Jitter im ISS herumschweben sehen,
hat das jemand aufgenommen?

Jürgen

Jurgen,
I don't completely understand your question, but here are some links to
information about Jitter. I don't know what's happened to it though.

http://lejos.sourceforge.net/assets/robots/jitter.html

and there is a PDF with lots more information:
auf Deutsch http://lejos.sourceforge.net/assets/robots/jitter/Jitter_de.pdf
in English http://lejos.sourceforge.net/assets/robots/jitter/Jitter_en.pdf
and a /. article http://slashdot.org/articles/01/10/11/1815227.shtml
Unfortunately, the german article link is broken.

Hope that helps,
Clark