 Local / Deutschland / 69 (-5)
  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

Hi Larry! I live in downtown Frankfurt and I'd be glad to show you around. It's a relatively small city yet there are a few sights you should definitely visit. In response to the other posts, the Hauptbahnhof (main station) is interesting and quite (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

Hi Larry, I´m living outside of Frankfurt (15 minutes by car). It would be fun to meet ! I know another LEGO enthusaist here, who might come as well. This makes three for a mini-minifest ;o) Need anything brought over ? Hm... can you put me in your (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

(...) Check out the flea market on the west bank of the Main R. on Sat. morning. It's basically between the clump of museums and the river. I'm still kicking myself over an old LEGO collection that I didn't buy because our luggage was already too (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Der einsame Rufer in der Wüste...

Immer nur schimpfen und Enterhaken schwingen - Typisch Frau! Du bist doch bestimmt die kleine blaubemuetzte Rotlippige, die auf der Anleitung von 6285 gerade einen armen unschuldigen Seemann ueber die Planke treibt, oder (siehe (URL) ? Nachdem ich (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

Hey Larry, It's been a long time since I was in Frankfurt. If I remember correctly, their train station is pretty impressive. Right downtown as I recall... John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact