 Local / Deutschland / 474 (-5)
  Re: LEGOLand Germany

(...) I'm going this summer for 1 week to Germany, with the car. Spending 2 day's at Legoland Germany and while i'm there, i will take my kids and wife to Füssen, for a visit to Castle Neuschwanstein, from king Ludwig from Bavaria, and make a trip (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany