 Local / Deutschland / 341
    Traveling to Duesseldorf (via Frankfurt) in AUGUST —William R. Ward
   (...) Update: I've found out that the week I will be working in Düsseldorf (sorry about the misspelling earlier) is going to be August 6-10. I haven't booked my trip yet, but I plan to leave sometime a few days before the 6th, and return a few days (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: Traveling to Duesseldorf (via Frankfurt) in AUGUST —William R. Ward
   (...) I finally have the dates nailed down. My flight arrives in Frankfurt the morning of 03.08.01. I have a few days to explore the area, then I have to be in Ratingen (near Düsseldorf) for business from 06.08 through 10.08. After that, I have more (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.de)