 Local / Deutschland / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
Traveling to Duesseldorf (via Frankfurt) in AUGUST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:01:56 GMT

William R Ward <bill@wards.net> writes:
I'll be in Duseldorf on business for a week in July (I don't know the
exact dates yet), and will probably fly into Frankfurt, and take the
train to Duseldorf.  I would like to meet any German AFOL's and visit
local toy shops while I'm there.  I may have an extra day or two to
explore the surrounding areas as well.  Please e-mail me if you might
be interested.

I don't speak any German, only English and some Spanish.

Update:

I've found out that the week I will be working in Düsseldorf (sorry
about the misspelling earlier) is going to be August 6-10.  I haven't
booked my trip yet, but I plan to leave sometime a few days before the
6th, and return a few days after the 10th, and to use the extra time
to sightsee the Rhine area, shop for Lego, and/or meet any German
AFOL's who might be interested.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send
me e-mail.  Thanks!

(I'll also post about this on 1000steine.de)

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.