 Local / Deutschland / 304 (-10)
  Re: International toy fair

(...) From talking to Tim a lot, I know he takes a special interest in the HP line as well. I believe his report will include that, and everything else as well, though he does specialize with Star Wars. -Tim (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: International toy fair

(...) Jonathan, Tim just posted on his site that he's heard some positive feedback from retailers about the HP line from TF Germany, and that he WILL be covering it while he's at ToyFair on his site. So tune into FBTB for the scoop! Kevin (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: International toy fair

(...) Very true. Just thought I'd throw that out in case you didn't know! (You could try and convince him to throw in a Harry Potter question - I'd like to know if they're dumping Castle for HP, myself.) Kevin (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: International toy fair

(...) I know. But Tim is really focused on the Star Wars line and I'm not sure if he will give any attention, let alone provide a report, on the other aspects of the Lego line such as Harry Potter. Besides, I am always interested in how Lego markets (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: International toy fair

(...) Tim, the Star Wars lego guru from From Bricks To Bothans (URL) is going by invitation of TLC, and will be posting a full report, including questions given to him by readers of his site in an Ask Lego feature, on his page after he returns. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  International toy fair

Is anyone going to the fair next week in Nurnberg? Of all the people on Lugnet it would surprise me if someone wasn't able to weasel there way in. Anyhow, if someone goes I would love to hear a report from the Lego booth. Jonathan (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Telekom Sets Wanted

Thanks for the help everybody! I have found someone willing to trade me the Telekom sets I need. Will (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany

(...) Dear Todd, I'm sorry I did not take notice of that open date so far. The people of our club have done the first train event in late 1997 (on Dec. 27th till 29th). But the club has been formed in early December 1999. So the date of 1999-12-09 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany

(...) That reminds me -- does anyone know when FGLTC was formed? I've got it listed here: (URL) the date of 1999-12-09 (9 Dec 1999) is in question -- it's the date of the first public mention of it that I could find. Thanks for any additional (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Telekom Sets Wanted

(...) Hi Will, I am not a German or in Germany (I'm in Pittsburgh), but I do know of a place where you can get all of the Telekom sets. Go to www.telekom.de/angebot/fanshop. Shipping is a flat DM 80,- to the US, which is actually pretty good (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact