 Local / Deutschland / 295
Re: Telekom Sets Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Will Hess writes:
Guten Tag!

I hope someone in Deutschland can help this unfortunate American.  I'm
looking for someone willing to purchase and ship a few of the Telekom to me.
I can send cash or offer a limited selection of discontinued sets in trade
for these.  Please contact me via email if you can help.

Hi Will,

I am not a German or in Germany (I'm in Pittsburgh), but I do know of a place
where you can get all of the Telekom sets.  Go to
www.telekom.de/angebot/fanshop.  Shipping is a flat DM 80,- to the US, which is
actually pretty good considering that the dollar these days is worth about 2.2
marks.  The sets themselves are 40, 30, 10, and 5 marks, and are in the "fuer
die Kids" section.  If you go to http://news.lugnet.com/promo/?n=441, there are
several posts about how to go about buying stuff there if you don't know
German.  Tom Stangl actually ordered a bunch of stuff from Telekom and I don't
think he knows German at all, so you might want to ask him how it went.

Toki