 Local / Deutschland / 225
  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

When I traveled to Berlin in '94, I found an excellent selection of sets at a store called Kaufhaus des Westen or KadeWe for short. It's supposed to be one of the largest stores in Berlin(don't know if it still is on the list.) Adrian Patricia (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

I was in Berlin last summer, and visited KadeWe. They had a really nice Lego display, which I credit for my emergence from my "dark age". However, the Lego there is very expensive - z.B. the Landspeeder set, $6 MRSP in the US was ~DM20. If you are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)