 Local / Deutschland / 214
Re: CAN ANY1 HELP AN AUSSIE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:56:52 GMT

Hi,

I know it's not real medieveal, and it's not german, but Amsterdam (Capital of
the Netherlands) has a very detailed site with drawings, maps and groundfloors
of 16th and 17th century buildings in the city:

http://www.bmz.amsterdam.nl/adam/index_e.html

Let me know if it's what you're looking for.

Groeten,

Casper.

In lugnet.loc.de, Kevin Hall writes:
G'day every1 in Germany.....my name is Kevin, I'm from Australia and am into
the Castle theme....as we only really have 200 years of European history, its
hard to find any pics or reference on Medieval towns, I'm starting a MOC of a
medieval walled town, and I need some pics of what they really looked like,
can any1 help me this......any websites or emails of pics of towns would be
great.... :  )

Thanx