 Local / Deutschland / 215
Re: CAN ANY1 HELP AN AUSSIE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:44:21 GMT

Hi
Hope this can help, this is a list of castles and fortified towns in Germany,
the word Schloesser meaning castles, and burgen Fortified towns, usually on
hills,
go to following link, click on the links on it, i hope you find what your
looking for.
http://de.dir.yahoo.com/Kunst_und_Kultur/Design/Architektur/Gebaeude_und_Projek
te/Burgen_und_Schloesser/

Paul