 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 62
  mindstorms chalange

Hi folks, ANNOUNCE: Toronto Robotics Lego Event - Saturday, May 27, 2000 Calum and I have been talking about the next Lego Robotics Event, entitled "Primal Rage in ABS :)" and have selected May 27th, 2000 as the date. It will be our fifth Lego (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)