 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 38
37  |  39
Subject:
Zellers 15% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:15:21 GMT

Well I guess it's the in-landers time to have the Zellers 15% off since
it looked like both coasts had it last week.

The bonus round is it seems that Zellers is jumping the gun by releasing
SW E1 sets early.

Also I heard on the Radio to in Toronto that Zellers is going to have a
Star Wars sale Sunday at midnight can any shed some more validity on
this. And in TRU going to be opening midnight in Canada as well?