 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 33
    Mindstorms get together —Chris Magno
   How much interest would there be in a down and dirty quick "get together" ??? not quite a legofest not quite a robo-compitition just a hi, this is my robot/thing get together????? its sat. and I'm bored. Chris the guy with the lego brick tattoo or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        RE: Mindstorms get together —Ralph Hempel
     I might be interested. I have to be in TO for business this coming Tuesday and Wdnesday, and in two weeks one of my kids is in the Ontario regional chess tournament. Maybe I could give a little talk on pbFORTH... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: Mindstorms get together —Richard Franks
   (...) We have one of those in Edinburgh (Scotland) :) It's good fun - we just meet up every 4 or so weeks and book a back room in a local pub. I'd recommend it, it's a great incentive to build a bot - for those who find themselves too busy to play (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)