 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 35
Re: Mindstorms get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:21:04 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

How much interest would there be in a down and dirty quick "get
together" ???

not quite a legofest
not quite a robo-compitition

We have one of those in Edinburgh (Scotland) :)  It's good fun - we just
meet up every 4 or so weeks and book a back room in a local pub. I'd
recommend it, it's a great incentive to build a bot - for those who find
themselves too busy to play about with it sometimes! (like me) :(

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!