 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 324
323  |  325
Subject:
Lego Racers at CN Tower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:12:36 GMT

I noticed this in the paper today:

http://www.cntower.ca/attractions/l3_att_racers.htm

It's Lego Racers at the CN Tower.  Did anyone remember the Tour of the Universe
ride they had there?  I thought the theming was really well done--they had these
cool tickets which looked just like real airplane tickets and the ride film
itself was pretty neat.  It involved a modular space shuttle that launched from
the base of the CN Tower.

Or is this like the Mister Vickies potato chips I seem to remember but no one
else does...?

Calum