 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
Starwars in Toronto ! Zellers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:27:55 GMT

COOL !!!
Just bought 7150 (Tie fighter + YWing) at Zellers Cloverdale Mall (Dundas +
427).  Not bad $70.00 plus 20 percent off this week, and apply for a Zellers
card get an extra 10 percent off. !!!!
One left on the shelf as of 2:00 pm March 17, 1999.

Cheers!
Oliver

PS Did LEGO not sort off miss the boat by not getting a lot stock out in time
for March break?