 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Sale & My First Technic set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:46:44 GMT

Hey guys just wanted to relay some info.

The Sears at Shepard and Don Mills was yeasterday was having a 20% sale.
I don't know if it's going to continue to this week or not. But the had
8437  Future Car (3 left $47), 8479 Barcode Multi-set (1 left $149 i
think), 8248 Forklift.

Anyway I saw the prices at Sears and seen the Future car for cheep and I
picked one up. This was my first Technic set,(I have a bungee racer but
thats not in the same caliber). So I got home and sat down a started to
build. **Drool** I couldn't belive the detail the precision, everything.
I haven't put a set together that was this challenging since the Black
Seas Barricuda. I loved it, I think I'm gonna have to pick up some more
Technic sets in the future.

Anyway thats all I gotta say.

Oh yeah Zellers is 15% off LEGO next week.

--
Irid Ghibht Agus an Righ
Through the grace of God and the King