 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 200
    Re: -Chrome Castle- —Richard Noeckel
   Special !!=thanx=!! going out to Andy, Andre, Ka-on Lee, Aaron, and all the others who wrote or e-mailed me with the info! I'll be going down to the CooksTown Factory Outlet Mall's Lego store to stock up on al the chrome sets. I just hope they don't (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: -Chrome Castle- —Richard Noeckel
   SALE>SALE>SALE... The Lego outlet has all the chrome sets on sale, yup, all four of them; even the one that is not available at shipping and handling is there! They’ve also got the white ninja princess and lots more. The prices of the sets are on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)