 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 186
    Who was it!!!?? —Chris Magno
   OK, so on a glorious Sunday My NLSO wife and I drove 1 1/2 hours to St. Jacob's to look for a nice wooden headboard for my king bed (BTW anyone who has leads on a great place for bed room furniture let me know) Since we were up there any way, i (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: Who was it!!!?? —Kevin Stone
   Well I confess to getting some good stuff, but not so much in the way of parts. I have the convenience of a five minute drive to the store, so I'm checking for new stuff all of the time. I lucked out and was in the store the day they received their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)