 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 163
    Lego Chat, Or is that pushing it :o) ? —Braden Fox
   Just one more post tonight, it IS 1:30. Is there any lego chats, this seems to take a bit long to get an anwser out of someone, and you just can't talk to them the same way. Anyone have irc, icq, messenger? Just wonderin! Braden Fox (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

        Re: Lego Chat, Or is that pushing it :o) ? —Richard Franks
   (...) There is one at: (URL) I don't know how used it is, as I don't have that much time to chat online nowadays :) Oh, it also requires AOL Instant Messenger - eeeewww! Richard (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)