 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 163
162  |  164
Subject:
Lego Chat, Or is that pushing it :o) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 05:24:22 GMT

Just one more post tonight, it IS 1:30. Is there any lego chats, this seems
to take a bit long to get an anwser out of someone, and you just can't talk
to them the same way. Anyone have irc, icq, messenger? Just wonderin!

Braden Fox