 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 154
  Re: looking for RCX v1.0

Chris - I can double-check for you that these are v1.0, if you want to tell me how to tell from the box - should I look for pictures of the jack? Are there stickers? If you like, I can pick one up for you, too. Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: looking for RCX v1.0

Thanks to everyone who offered to get or look for sets. The best solution of all came from Ralph H. who suggested I call Spectrum (in Aurora) 905-841-0600 After saving all my pennies I discovered that I had most of the $360 I needed to buy a RIS (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)