 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 152
RE: looking for RCX v1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:44:39 GMT

Call Spectrum (I think) Educational Supplies
in Toronto. The educational versions of the
Mindstorms kits may have different parts, but the
RCX has a jack ( which is why you want it, right? )

Sorry, I don't have a number handy...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>