 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 145
Re: Allo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Franks writes:

Unless I get involved in an unfortunate and untimely bizzare accident, I'll be
in Toronto for a year starting July 11th! :) I've got an open work
authorisation, so if anyone knows of any places needing a graduate Software
Engineer/Computer Bod, please let me know :)

So have you guys held any Brikwars yet? I'm definately up for a skirmish or
two!

Hi Richard!  Welcome to Toronto!  Check out the rtlToronto home page:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

We're aiming to make it the central info place for Toronto Lego stuff.

I'll add your address (and any others, email me!) to the rtlToronto announce
list.

Calum