 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 138
  Allo!

Unless I get involved in an unfortunate and untimely bizzare accident, I'll be in Toronto for a year starting July 11th! :) I've got an open work authorisation, so if anyone knows of any places needing a graduate Software Engineer/Computer Bod, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Allo!

(...) Hi Richard! Welcome to Toronto! Check out the rtlToronto home page: (URL) aiming to make it the central info place for Toronto Lego stuff. I'll add your address (and any others, email me!) to the rtlToronto announce list. Calum (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)