 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 181
Re: 2002 sets found in TRU Merivale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:32:35 GMT

Hi,

I can confirm that TRU in St. Laurent also has the new sets.

I picked up Harry Potter Flying Lesson, 2 figs and stuff for under $5.
Not too bad. I think I may be getting a few ewok sets though ... they
look kind of cool.

Hadn't seen anything at Walmart yet though. I will have to check it out
this weekend.

Also, don't forget to check out Winners, as they also have more soon to
be discontinued lego sets... arctic bases, droid escape, etc.  Similar
stuff to Play Value.

Nothing much at Zellers yet other than the 6150.  I did the inventory if
your interested in what parts it has.  Its ok at $15 I think:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/6150?withpics=yes

Later,
Kevin
--
Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Ka-On Lee writes:
Harry Potter
4711 Flying Lesson  $5

Alpha Team
4790 Deep Sea Robot Diver  $5
4796 Ogel Mutant Squid  $15

Star Wars
7139 Ewok Attack  $18
Final duel I & II, Jedi defence I  $10

And a bunch of new racer sets with pull back motor and body-less figures for
$5 or $10 per set.

I was checking those out on Saturday, and telling my wife, "you can get me
any of these for stocking stuffers"! :-)
I saw a bunch of sets at Lincoln Heights Walmart today too. Several SW sets
for $9.86 each, several new Racer sets for $4.86 and $9.86 each, and a couple
new Alpha Team sets for $9.86.
I think I'll ask Heidi for the SW Duel set 2 (with Storm Trooper) for my
stocking. :-)
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)