 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 180
Re: 2002 sets found in TRU Merivale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Ka-On Lee writes:
Harry Potter
4711 Flying Lesson  $5

Alpha Team
4790 Deep Sea Robot Diver  $5
4796 Ogel Mutant Squid  $15

Star Wars
7139 Ewok Attack  $18
Final duel I & II, Jedi defence I  $10

And a bunch of new racer sets with pull back motor and body-less figures for
$5 or $10 per set.

I was checking those out on Saturday, and telling my wife, "you can get me
any of these for stocking stuffers"! :-)
I saw a bunch of sets at Lincoln Heights Walmart today too. Several SW sets
for $9.86 each, several new Racer sets for $4.86 and $9.86 each, and a couple
new Alpha Team sets for $9.86.
I think I'll ask Heidi for the SW Duel set 2 (with Storm Trooper) for my
stocking. :-)
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)