 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 161
Re: Windy Canada Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Glen Gower writes:
Thanks for the invite ... I have been lurking here for quite some time.
It's a busy summer, but perhaps in the fall I'll start coming out to the
meetings.

I went through a series of 'fave themes' as a kid -- first space, then
castle, then town.  If I had to pick a favorite now, it would be castle.  I
can't say I'm a big fan of the new themes.

I'm limited right now because of space (I live in an apartment), and budget
(I'm a student), so the Lego remains at my parents' house in Nepean.  They
are moving soon though, so perhaps the boxes of lego will find their way
over to my apt.

-GG.

Well, it's good to know there's more LEGO fans around here.
I hope your wedding plans go well, and we see you in the near future.
You say Castle is your favourite now. Have you seen the LEGO Shop At Home
offering - the re-release of the Guarded Inn?
What are you studying in school? (Jude and I had this discussion, that all
the AFOL's seem to be into technology)
Anyways, take care, and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)