 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 15
Re: Tons of new sets at Playvalue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Ka-On Lee writes:
Playvalue Toys (1501 Carling Ave) just got a big shipment of Y2K Lego:

No soccer sets... yet.

I asked and I was told they will be in in July, the same date they were given
for all those Millenium Falcon's on the shelf?!?

All the new Dino Island sets except 5903.

I just got myself a 5935 Island Hopper. I like it but I will do a few
modifications to refine the design. Wow that rhyme was just sublime :-p

Jude

Do not shave you hamsters, the aftershave will irrate their skin.