 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Tons of new sets at Playvalue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 22:33:10 GMT

Playvalue Toys (1501 Carling Ave) just got a big shipment of Y2K Lego:

No soccer sets... yet.

All the new Dino Island sets except 5903.

Most of the bigger new race set.  6714 appears to have a spring loaded motor.

All Knights' Kingdom sets including 6091.

All the new Starwars sets, including:
  (!) 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor ~$150
  7190 Millennium Falcon ~$150
  1886 Pod race bucket ~$30
  AAT and MTT
No sign of UCS X-wing or 9754 though.

All the new technic RoboRaiders

And of course they are one of the few place still have all Mindstorm sets in
stock.

Baby/Duplo:
2522
Two new Duplo sets - a bike and a chopper - that has a screw driver to put the
model together.

No new discounted set.  They don't have many $1.99 6428 (It has two dark blue
visor) left.