 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 127
    Re: score —Jeff Brundige
   Ya, I got outta hand on that one. I was hoping that the seller would say "No...don't ship to Canada". But he replied that it was fine. So like you said I had better enjoy the box. Heading to the Outlet store myself. Any requests from down here? Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: score —Tim Strutt
     Well, it's LEGO, so it's worth it, right? But I know the feeling you mean, thinking "what have I done?" afterwards. I wish I could get you to buy me some more from the LEGO outlet, but I better slow down for now. I've been told our bank account is (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: score —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Have you got my mail in your Sympatico mailbox? If you are out of town already I can post my list here. (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)