 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 115
Re: Next session of ParLUGment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Tim Strutt writes:

Ooops. Turns out it's the FIRST two weeks ofApril my coworker wants off
nights. So I can't do Friday evening after 7pm the next two weeks.

What about meeting on Good Friday during the day? Most people should have it
off.

Tim Strutt   8^)

p.s. Jude, did you get your camera yet? Or did it all go into upgrades?

No, not yet. Upgrades?!? Heck no!!! It went into LEGO :-) I may wait to get it
in May when I get my next free pay.

Jude

An AFOL and his money are soon parted.