 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
Next session of ParLUGment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:25:03 GMT

Kevin, Sean, Alicia, and Jeff (assuming you live in Ottawa:-),

We want to have another meeting of ParLUGment but want to try to include you.
When is a convenient time for each of you? From there we will try to pick a
time that will include as many people as possible.

Tim and Ka-On,

We should try to contact each of these people via e-mail in case they are not
always on Lugnet. Also let each other know what times are convenient for us (or
inconvenient).

To any one else who wants to come,

Just let us know. My psychic ability is a little rusty...

...Is anyone thinking shellfish?

After all the more the merrier (merrier looks wierd but my spell checker says
it is right).

Details of the meeting will come.

Jude