 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / *169 (-5)
  Re: Amphibious tour bus

Cool model! I've never even heard of such a thing. Gary Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GHwIKt.GE@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) the (...) about the (...) slopes (...) used (...) bricks (...) on (...) down (...) to (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Amphibious tour bus

Here are a few pictures of the LEGO amphibus I built, inspired by the ones in Ottawa. The colour scheme is from the Lady Dive, and the design is from the Lady Duck (the little amphibus that I was on) and the Lady Dive. (URL) nice side view of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  List of stores selling Lego?

Has anyone compiled a list of stores selling Lego in Ottawa? I think it would a useful resource for collectors. I think it would be great to set up a list of stores, including info such as price, selection, typical dates for sales, etc. -GG. (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Zellers on Woodroffe

(...) I forgot to tell you about that in the last meeting, but I guess it was too late already. They were starting to close shop about a month ago. The discount were increased every Saturday. I got a Pit Droid and Droid Escape at 45% off at the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Zellers on Woodroffe

Hi, Did anyone get any good deals from the Zellers on Woodroffe? I went there today, and apparently it is closing down. Half the store was cleaned out, and there was NO lego left. Just wondering if someone got some really good deals, as I know there (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact