 Local / Canada / Ontario / Hamilton / 3
  First Post

Guess I can take the first post here! Assuming this is for the greater Hamilton area in Ontario Canada. Interests in Technic and Mindstorms, software & website div. -- Visit my website at: URL: (URL) on Lego Technic, Mindstorms and much more... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: First Post

I'm responding so you don't feel ignored (ha, ha). I'm not far from Ottawa and my lego interests are Pirates, Castle, Wild West and Aquazone. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: First Post /Last Post?

(...) Hi Dave, if you ever read this, I think you should perhaps join the TORONTO LEGO community in our discussion section. Cause it don’t look like Hamiltons got a large LEGO community, in fact, you’re the Hamilton LEGO community. So, join (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: First Post /Last Post?

(...) I'm from the GWA (Greater Winona Area) which includes that small town of Hamilton. Also a LEGO fan so now there are 2 members of the Hamilton LEGO community ;) God bless and stay safe Dave (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: First Post /Last Post?

Hello, I live in Niagara Falls so I am more a Hamiltonian than a Torontonian... Just wanted to chime in! Eric DeGiuli (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)