 Local / Canada / Ontario / Hamilton / 5
Re: First Post /Last Post?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 01:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, Dave Astolfo writes:
Guess I can take the first post here!  Assuming this is for the greater
Hamilton area in Ontario Canada.  Interests in Technic and Mindstorms,
software & website div.

Hi Dave, if you ever read this, I think you should perhaps join the TORONTO
LEGO community in our discussion section. Cause it don’t look like Hamiltons
got a large LEGO community, in fact, you’re the Hamilton LEGO community. So,

Sincerely,

Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-