 Local / Canada / Ontario / 66
Re: Short notice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:39:38 GMT

++Lar wrote

And where in Canada did you live in your youth?

1.5 years in Hamilton.

Ah.  That explains lots :).  I lived on the Mountain for 3-4 months in 80/81.

(I was 5 at the time, all I really remember is that there used to be a James
Street downtown, there was a store that had a good selection of Matchbox cars,
and that the basement of the house I was in was all ripped up for the plumbing
to be redone)

James