 Local / Canada / Ontario / 64
Re: Short notice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm in Tran-na tomorrow and Friday (fly in late late tonite, too late for
anything fun)

I 'spect everyone is getting ready for the 'plastic dust' competition but if
anyone wants to get together tomorrow nite, give me a shout via email. Thanks!

My flight is in two hours but I will check email again when I get to my
hotel (which actually is in Vaughan, where my client is)
++Lar

A previous conversation:

Yet, the good and law-abiding citizens are penalized for
a simple possession.

Indeed.
Given the above, can you help me reconcile the apparent
contradiction in your slogan:

-Lego good, Canada great-®

as this new fiat doesn't seem an example of greatness.
++Lar

Are you sure you can cope with the lack “of greatness” that my nation
exhibits! Greatness is not gauged solely upon the simple actions of a
legislative body that enacts a statutory ruling. It’s based upon centauries
of struggles and convictions, which endeavor to define and shape its
citizens. And from this, I find Canada to be great; I'm not fickle enough to
be dismayed by one simple ruling that I happen to disagree with.

<W o w, I must really be bitter.>

Anyhow, welcome back!

I'm not the ‘Boarder Patrol’ but I’ve got a few questions…
I was wondering what you do for a living (traveling salesman ;) )
And where in Canada did you live in your youth?

P.S. bet you didn’t think a simple ‘get-together post’ would inure such a
long response.

      Sincerely,

                          --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com