 Local / Canada / Ontario / 538
  Anyone got lost of discolour white bricks?

We are starting to work on my next big build, which is a full scale hockey rink, hopefully followed by the stands/building to go around it, but who knows. I started with some discoloured white brick we have, and realized quickly I don't have enough (...) (13 years ago, 21-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Anyone got lots of discolour white bricks?

Tis the season for not enough sleep - not looking for lost bricks - more 'lots' of bricks!! (13 years ago, 21-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)