 Local / Canada / Ontario / 39
RE: ZNAP sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:42:00 GMT

G'Day
In todays Toronto Star there is an insert from a company called Party
Packagers, that I have not heard of before, but they advertise a ZNAP
building set for 2.99 (can not tell which set) and a motorized set (looks
like 3571) for $14.99, which is a great price for a motor.
Lokks like 4 locations across Toronto, one in Ajax and one in Ancaster.

The 3571 has the motor, battery box, cable, and two flex shafts.

The flex shafts are the best part, IMHO. ZNAP will be reissued in a few
years I'm sure, once they've designed better mating to standard Technic.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com