 Local / Canada / Ontario / 38
37  |  39
Subject:
ZNAP sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:30:54 GMT

G'Day
In todays Toronto Star there is an insert from a company called Party
Packagers, that I have not heard of before, but they advertise a ZNAP
building set for 2.99 (can not tell which set) and a motorized set (looks
like 3571) for $14.99, which is a great price for a motor.
Lokks like 4 locations across Toronto, one in Ajax and one in Ancaster.
Cheers
oliver