 Local / Canada / Ontario / 383
Re: 3 Events worth of Photos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Ralph Hempel wrote:
[Bonus OT geek picture post...]

<<http://www.maj.com/gallery/bccook/WindFarm/thumb/000_0154.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Melancthon Grey   <http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101270 Wind Project
folder>

Janey, thanks for posting these pics. This project is
really sofa-king coool.

Like I said in a previous post, I didn't really understand how big
it was until I flew over it a few months back on a trip to
Winnipeg.

Cheers, Ralph

Yes, very cool indeed... and there are some great construction pics here, if you
are interested... http://mgwindpower.info/ps1_images.htm

Janey "Red Brick"