 Local / Canada / Ontario / 381
380  |  382
Subject:
3 Events worth of Photos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:01:01 GMT

Yesterday I managed to sort thru a few hundred photos.... and put some of the recent (or not so recent) Lego Events I have attended up on Brickshelf.

CanBricks - Hobby Show @ International Centre - Toronto Ontario - November 2005

Jason makes a lovely helmet to ward off the women

Chris does his Alfred Hitchcock impression

Proof Deborah was really there

Dave and Allan have a “moment”

Many more pics (including MOCs) in the Hobby Show folder

rtlToronto - Christmas Train Show @ International Centre - Toronto Ontario

Dave works diligently on his GBC/mine shaft

Jeremy rebuilds after going 70 m/h on Michigan roads

Derek sets up the gutter train track and has no clue that much later I will snap his baseplate (sorry)

Many more pics in my Train Show folder.

BrickFest 2005 @ GMU - Washington DC

Many more pics in my BrickFest folder

Bonus OT geek picture post...